Saturday, November 19, 2011

Twilight and scrawny men

Some gals in my Bible study decided to go see the 4th Twilight movie tonight b/c several of them are ridiculous about this love story - even to the point of saying things about how they like scrawny men and such?!?!  You know when people are saying all manner of ridiculous comments that just make no sense like THAT, that they're hooked on some weird craze... 
However, if some gals are going to a movie that's a love story...of course I'm in.  I hate missing a good party.  I WAS planning to read the books because I generally think that's better, but, alas, there was not enough time.  So, knowing that I wouldn't get the "real experience" of reading the books, on Tuesday night with Sandra George (who's in the same boat as me), I started movie number ONE.  After #2 (which I watched alone), I decided they were too scary for me to watch by myself as I am NOT very de-sensitized.... 
It is now Saturday at 3:12, and I have to say I Did It!! - I have 3 movies down, and am ready for the 4th.  I'm not going to lie - they're weird, weird, weird, SO WEIRD ... BUT, I'm also not one to ever be a hater about a good love story.  I'm just really hoping in the end there's some anti-vampire pill that they can all take and the whole stupid "make me a vampire plan" can be scrapped (and Bella can get some warmth for goodness sake). 
...AND I'd love for a cute little gal to come along for that dear Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment