Wednesday, November 9, 2011

story

I sometimes let my students create free stories if they finish their work early.  Today I found a paper on the printer that was clearly a story one of my students had typed up.  I thought I might share it in this blog - exactly as it is.

"once there was a boy he got bullied a professional came to train him to fight his name was kato and he was part Indian.  he had a friend named jack both of them was nerds they were best friends they got so mad he never ate his mom always worked so his dad watched him.he grew up in the hood.  He got his lunch took every day.his trainer tought him to break people arm. The next day a guy almost took his lunch but he rip off his arm and started betting him up with his own arm"

yeah - i'm not sending this one home.

ps - my kids do not live in the hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment